Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Carmel Market - Tel Aviv

This is perhaps how any market in India would look like - crowded and busy.
However outside of India, this is perhaps the most crowded market I have seen !!





As I walked through the market, I was reminded of - Koti (Hyderabad); Avenue Road, Commercial Street and Malleshwaram in Bangalore !
 







The aroma of fresh spices, garden fresh veggies and fruits, vendors calling aloud ....It just felt like I was walking through a local market in India :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sure is so colorful and yes reminds so much of Indian markets, there is something about our markets isnt it??? the crowd, the vendors , the shops, the goods, the colors , smells, --ohh the veggies pics u have put up, so yummy.(I am slightly crazy about fresh veggies :) )

Anupama Puneeth said...

You are absolutely right Harini...there is something about our Indian market :-)