Friday, January 22, 2010

Time is flying !!

Today my little one turns 19 months and my mind is racing back in time...It feels like it was only yesterday that my little princess arrived !



* the cute little one....wrapped in all pink
* me walking all around the house, holding, rocking and cajoling her to sleep !
* the early days when she only smiled in her sleep....and I eagerly awaited to capture that precious moment.
* her attempts to put those little fingers into the mouth and my umpteen attempts to stop her from doing that.
* her first smile, first turn, first crawl, first word, first step...the many many firsts that brought happy tears in my eyes :-)

.....and many more that are still fresh in my mind.......I will cherish them as my best memories :-)

What can I say of her today .....

* she can't just walk; she makes me run behind her !
* her cute little action to 'golmal-golmal' song , her version of the Barney song - "I love you, me mo mo, happy famy... hug, ...kiss u" after which she gives me a tight hug and a kiss ...fills my heart with joy.
* she puts her dolls to sleep by singing her favorite lullaby...feels like she is imitating me !
* she is my little Greek "teacher". She picks up so many words each day....I am trying hard to catch up :-)
* the "oops" and "oh me goooooood" words (yes...she can really say that !) fall like little pearls from her mouth :-)
* she knows that 'B' 'I' 'S' 'C' stands for biscuit (the code word me and my husband use infront of her !)

I could go on and on....


Time is indeed flying ! My little princess may not be "little" any more.....but she will always be a baby to me :-)

No comments: