Friday, July 19, 2013

The tree story ...

This morning everything was usual .. the rush hour and morning madness
...until I heard strange noises from the outside... sounds from the machine ... something drilling or cutting
simultaneously as my brain deciphered what that could be, I could feel a knot in my stomach.








The tree service trucks were there cutting down some of the trees in my community. Trees not very old ... and house to many squirrels that we adore and admire each day.


I hoped they had good reason for doing this and I did check...but I don't think I am convinced. 
That makes me think ... is there anything I can do ?

Reminds me of this quote from movie 'The Lorax' - "I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues."



Only consolation was that they would not touch the trees in my front and backyard...at least not this time ! 'coz these trees are not damaging the roofs or the building structure yet.

There is always Music amongst the trees in the Garden, but our hearts must be very quiet to hear it.  
~Minnie Aumonier

... my heart is quite but the music is dying :(

No comments: