Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My little princess turns 2 !!

Big day today...a day of celebration, as my little princess turns 2 :)


Special dress for the special occasion !
My little girl thinks its Cindrella's dress :-)

 

Home made cake ! 'Dora' - one of her favourite characters.
Tried my hand at icing decoration with help from my very dear friend - Ajitha :-)



I made this ceramic doll..... a gift to my little girl :-)
Promise to share more on my new found hobby - ceramic art, in a separate post !

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Aditi. Very soon she will be as old as we were when we met .We sure have come a long way :).

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday!

Radhika said...

Happy Birthday to Aditi and Congrats to you both...

Vidhya Ganesh said...

Well... I guessed that U will come up with a nice cake again for the little one.
It looks really good.....hope it tastes good too :):):)

Radhika said...

Hey Anu, how did the birthday party go? Send pictures... her dress is lovely, and presents are sooo gud :)

Anupama Puneeth said...

Thank you everyone...for your wishes and wonderful comments.

@Harini...yes..we sure have come a long way. High five !!

@Vid, taste was good too ;-)

@Radhika, just celebrations at school and outing with Aditi to Galactica :-)

Rajaram S said...

time to change ur profile, i guess. it should read " a mother of 2 yr beauty Aditi" :-)

Anupama Puneeth said...

yes Rajaram :-)
changed !!